- Graduate of any 4 year business course or any other related courses.
- At least 3 year work-related experience in the IT industry.
- With experience in managing reseller and/or corporate accounts in the IT industry and wide network of corporate accounts.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively with other team members towards the achievement of performance targets.
- Ability to analyze situations and/or data and make sound decision or recommendation.
- Excellent command in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal amount of supervision.
- Aggressive in driving revenue, resourceful and possesses high level of interpersonal relationship skills.
The Account Manager is primarily responsible in managing all business transactions with managed resellers. It is responsible in pursuing business opportunities by developing SMB’s with potentials as new players in the market. It undertake daily sales transaction pushing all products to assigned accounts, constantly communicate with them to maintain good business relationship and submit reports that are required by the Sales Manager within the set deadline. It collaborates with other concern departments/operating units in the company to ensure effective and efficient delivery of sales plans and strategies.