The Pre/Post Sales Engineer is responsible in helping customers draw up requirements and select the correct products and services. Responsible in equipping product knowledge to dealers’/clients’ sales force, end users & company’s internal salesperson. Responsible also in assisting with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and frequently participate in the initial portion of the project specification process.
1. Graduate of any 4-year business course or any other related courses.
2. At least 3 years of work-related experience in the IT industry
3. With experience in dealing with resellers and corporate accounts.
4. Proven track record in working collaboratively with other team members towards the achievement of performance targets.
5. Ability to analyze situations and/or data and make sound decisions or recommendations.
6. Excellent command of written and oral communication.
7. Ability to work under pressure with a minimal amount of supervision.
8. Aggressive in driving revenue, resourceful, and possesses a high level of interpersonal relationship skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the immediate Superior.
2. Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
3. Collaborate with other concerned departments/operating units in the company to ensure compliance with establish procedures that are necessary in the effective administration of sales plans and strategies to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
4. Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
5. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channels, or teams supported.
6. Conduct product training and/or orientations to customers’/clients’ sales force, end-users, and company sales team to equip them with the latest product technology, current and upcoming models & specifications, and product roadmap.
7. Responsible for giving technical support to our clients – physical or nonphysical.
8. Responsible for product installation and troubleshooting.
9. Responsible for Email, Phone, and On-site support
10. Perform other tasks that may be assigned by superiors as the need arises.