The Product Executive is responsible for developing plans and strategies for promoting
the product under his portfolio.
- Graduate of any 4-year business course or any other related courses.
- At least 1year of work-related experience in the IT industry.
- With experience in dealing with resellers and/or corporate accounts in the IT industry.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively with other team members towards achieving performance targets.
- Experience in developing and delivering lectures/product demos.
- Ability to analyze situations and/or data and make sound decisions or recommendations.
- Excellent command in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Resourceful and possesses a high level of interpersonal relationship skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize strategic plans for promoting the product under his portfolio and define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Develop plans and strategies and manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life to ensure the stability and consistency of product sales.
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from our dealers
- Assess current competitor offerings, develop appropriate marketing programs & promotions
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key dealers
- Willing to travel to provinces to visit and meet the dealers
- Can monitor, report, and improve product performance
- Promote the product to the sales team through sales training sessions, webinars, and other marketing mechanisms
- Can represent and work with vendors
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Can deliver a monthly volume, revenue, and profit forecast
- Collaborate with the Product Manager in conceptualizing and executing the product Training Plans.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior as the need arises.