- Graduate of any 4 year business course or any other related courses.
- At least 3 year work-related experience in the IT industry.
- Proven track record in managing and promoting IT products.
- Possesses excellent skills in formulating marketing plans and strategies.
- With experience in managing reseller and corporate accounts in the IT industry.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively with other team members towards the achievement of performance targets.
- Ability to analyze situations and/or data and make sound decision or recommendation.
- Excellent command in written and oral communication.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal amount of supervision.
- Aggressive in driving revenue, resourceful and possesses high level of interpersonal relationship skills.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing by gathering product and customer requirements, defining product vision and working closely with partner/vendor. The PM must ensure that product and marketing efforts supports the company's overall strategy and goals.