The Trade Marketing Assistant supports the work of the Marketing Manager and undertakes daily marketing tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Responsible for handling store visits, retail visual merchandising, and ocular inspection.
- Helps to promote various brands using below-the-line marketing methods.
- Handling inventory of marketing items, releasing, packing, and receiving.
- Assist in the execution of company events, exhibits, selling, training, and product launches.
- Liaise with internal team staff for needed marketing support.
- Assist in handling suppliers for needed retail merchandising requirements
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing or any related course.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Passion for marketing excellence and building brands.
- Good organization skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office or other similar software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses a high level of interpersonal relationship skills.