Proactive Detection. Ultimate Reliability.
Power Reliability with the Best Total Cost of Ownership
The Delta Ultron EH series is a true online, double-conversion UPS. It is a proven power solution for IT rooms, telecommunications, banking, medical facilities, laboratories, and other settings in which mission critical applications cannot be disrupted.True online double-conversion UPS technology isolates the output power and protects it from input anomalies. The dual input design of the Ultron EH series provides enhanced availability by accommodating different power supply sources. By accepting a wide input voltage range, EH series UPS units reduce probability of battery discharge to prolong battery life. Even if the UPS is under maintenance, a continuous supply of power to the load can be maintained by the use of the built-in manual bypass.
- True online double-conversion technology to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies.
- DSP based technology to support rapid computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Dual input design to allow different power supply sources for enhanced availability.
- Built-in manual bypass to ensure continuous power to the load even if the UPS fails.
- A wide input voltage range to reduce battery discharge probability and prolong battery life.
- ECO mode efficiency up to 96% to reduce operating cost.
- Parallel expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units without requiring additional hardware.
- Additional charger and external charger box for flexible capacity expansion.
- Remote and local emergency power-off functions (EPO) to promptly manage the UPS when emergencies occur.
- Multi-connectivity interface to support remote UPS monitoring and management.