Proactive Detection. Ultimate Reliability.
Best-in-class power protection with maximum power and cost efficiency
Behind every great design there is an answer. Delta's true online double-conversion Ultron HPH Series is the solution for small and medium data centers and mission critical applications requiring highly reliable power protection and unbeatable energy efficiency. The innovation behind the Ultron HPH Series UPS design incorporates low iTHD (<3%), 96% AC-AC and 99% ECO mode energy efficiency for increased Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings. Fully rated power (kVa=kW) without de-rating, the Ultron UPS offers leading AC-AC efficiency without sacrificing any available power requirements. Increased availability is further augmented through Ultron HPH watch-dog design.
- Fully rated power (kVA=kW) for maximum power availability
- Leading AC-AC efficiency up to 96% saves energy costs
- Low harmonic pollution (iTHD<3%) and high input power factor (>0.99) reduce upstream investment costs
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to operate in harsh electrical environments and extends battery life
- DSP based technology enables reduction in the number of electronic components to lower failure rate
- Redundant auxiliary power and fan design* enhance system reliability
- Watch-dog design of dual auxiliary power circuit to eliminate single-point failure to ensure reliability
- Built-in manual bypass ensures continuous power to the load even if the UPS is under maintenance
- A wide choice of configurations, such as N+X redundancy and hot stand-by
- Adjustable charging current and charging voltage meet different battery configuration requirements
- Flexible battery configuration optimizes battery investment