Proactive Detection. Ultimate Reliability.
Innovative. Compact. High Performance
The Amplon N series 6-10kVA UPS is a single-phase on-line UPS with pioneering technology that provides output power factor up to unity and AC-AC efficiency to a maximum 95%. Its remarkably compact dimensions reserve more room for critical equipment such as workstations, POSs, ATMs, office appliances, small server rooms, and production equipment. The Amplon N series superior features include a N+X parallel redundancy function and variable fan speed control to guarantee high system availability and best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- The smallest dimensions in its class saves significant space for more critical equipment.
- A pioneer in unity power factor (kVA=kW) to maximize power availability.
- The highest AC-AC efficiency up to 95% and efficiency of 98% in ECO mode for exceptional energy cost savings.
- Automatic speed regulation function with multi-stage fan speed control maximizes system efficiency, significantly reduces audible noise, and prolongs the service life of the fans.
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Parallel configuration for expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capabilities and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.