Gigabit Class Branch Router for Demanding Enterprise workloads
With its small form factor and fanless design, the Balance Two delivers true full Gigabit routing performance. Supporting 150 Mbps PepVPN throughput, the Balance Two is the ideal router for small businesses.
- Seamlessly in Any Office: The fanless design keeps the Balance Two whisper-quiet. Rear facing ports give the device a clean look, fitting any office environment.
- Intelligent Traffic Steering: Traffic Steering automatically identifies packets by their application (e.g. Skype, PoS, ERP). Apply different SpeedFusion technologies to different kinds of traffic.
- Built to Last: Capable of years of uptime, the Balance series easily handles monthly bandwidth that would crush lesser equipment. Every Peplink design is rigorously tested to exceed your expectations for speed, reliability, durability, and ease-of-use
- InControl 2: Powerful Cloud Management Platform Balance Two is supported by InControl, Peplinks Cloud-Based SD-WAN Network Management Platform, which lets you provision, monitor, and manage your routers. All from a single screen.
- Software: Peplink Balance Firmware
- WAN: Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP | WAN Link Health Check | Bandwidth Allowance Monitor | USB 4G/3G Modem Support | Intelligent Failover | Support for Dynamic DNS services
- LAN: DHCP Server for LAN Clients | Extended DHCP Option | DHCP Reservation | DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
- Load Balancing: Intelligent Failover | Session Persistence | Per-Service Load DistributionMultiple Algorithms
- Networking: NAT and IP Forwarding | Static Routes | Port Forwarding | Many to One, One to One NAT | NAT Pool | SIP ALG, H.323 ALG | UPnP, NAT-PMP | WINS Server
- Complete VPN Solution: PepVPN/SpeedFusion Hot Failover | SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding *
- Site-to-Site VPN | Bandwidth Aggregation | Hot Failover | 256-bit AES Encryption | Pre-shared Key Authentication | Dynamic Routing | L2TP with IPsec VPN Server | PPTP VPN Server | IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)^
- Security: Stateful Firewall | DoS Prevention | Web Blocking