Peplink BR1 Pro 5G
BR1 Pro 5G
The BR1 Pro 5G is integrated with the new generation multi-core CPU ensuring delivery of gigabit speeds. Achieving 800% faster speeds than the original BR1 Classic.
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi 6: Experience less interference and connect to multiple devices simultaneously
- Deploy with Confidence: Just like the original BR1 Classic, the BR1 Pro 5G has also been certified to meet the standards of a wide array of deployment criterias.
- Low-Profile Form Factor: At 1.14 inches short, the BR1 Pro 5G is 25% slimmer than the BR1 Classic.
- Available with PrimeCare: The economical way to build your secure SpeedFusion network. Experience it allwith PrimeCare.
- WAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000/2500M Ethernet¹| 1x 5G Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
- LAN Interface: 2x 10/100/1000M Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Interface: Simultaneous Dual-Band (2.4GHz / 5GHz) | Wi-Fi 6, 2X2 MU-MIMO| Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP
- Features: Drop-in Mode Load Balancing/Failover Ignition Sensing
- Transmit Power (2.4GHz / 5GHz): 24 dBm / 26 dBm
- Router Throughput: 1 Gbps
- PepVPN Throughput (No Encryption): 400 Mbps
- PepVPN Throughput (256-bit AES): 200 Mbps
- SpeedFusion Features: Hot Failover, WAN Smoothing, Bandwidth Bonding2
- Number of PepVPN SpeedFusion Peers: 2/53
- 5G Cellular Data Rate4 (Downlink/Uplink): 5G: 4 Gbps / 700 Mbps LTE CAT-20: 2 Gbps / 150 Mbps
- Recommended Users: 150
- Antenna Connectors: 4x SMA Cellular Antenna Connectors | 2x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors | 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
- Power Input: 10 - 30V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.78 x 5.08 x 1.15 inches / 146.8 x 129 x 29.3 mm
- Weight: 1.28 pounds / 580 g